There are many reasons for a company to externally assign operational project management tasks, e.g.:
- the resources needed are not available within the company or they are
occupied with other tasks
- special knowledge is not existing on a sufficient level
- independence / neutrality is necessary
Responsible management of our customers’ projects is our core business for many years.
You don’t get consultants but movers and shakers who know how to lead the team of your staff without being perceived as alien beings.
The best basis is a careful harmonization of project objectives with the responsible project sponsor, which is documented and communicated as well as other necessary commitments.
Our project managers are certified (e.g. PMI or PRINCE2) but they never estimate the processes and rules of these standards higher than the reality in your company. So it is possible, in consultation with you as customer, to work deliberately according to international standards, or according to your company processes, or following the vero procedure (oriented at standards).
We bring along our own tool-box as desired.
At a Glance: Your Advantage – our Strengths
- long-standing experience in many lines of business
- Certification by PMI, PRINCE2, IPMA
- Best Practice combined with individuality
- our own toolbox – on request for you as well